Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Letter to DIGP

Prakash Ghatpande

D 202 Kapil Abhijaat , Dahanukar Colony, Kothrud

Pune 411029

E-mail – Prakash.ghatpande@gmail.com

Mobile no. 9923170625

Date: 24 / 12 / 2008

To.

Shri S.K. Singhal

DIGP Police Wireless Maharashtra State

Respected Sir

I would like to attract your attention to the news in sakal dtd 22/12/2008 .It is related to so called classification examination which is departmental examination in police wireless. Real news is always behind paper. I voluntarily (?) retired from police wireless as a Radio Mechanic from pune city on 31 march 2007. Principally it was my resignation on the occasion of “result fixing” scandal, a departmental politics for RM classification I exam 2006. I was one of the victims of that scandal. While retiring I wrote to the Director Shri P.T. Lohar about facts on 29th march 2007. I appealed to him for his own conscience. I didn’t go to MAT. My case may be pending in another MAT (Moral Administrative Tribune). I know justice delayed is justice denied. Former IPS officer Y.P. Singh wrote a book titled “Carnage By Angels”. Highlighted some uncomfortable realities in the police force. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/46405185.cms. I am not that much capable but I request to visit my personal blog http://bintarijagat.blogspot.com about my VRS in police wireless, where I m transparent . Transparency is my strong as well as weak point.

I am social blogger. You may be pleased to know that I was only lucky author of the marathi book on astrology ” jyotishakade jaanyaapurvee….prashnottaratun susamvad.” Which was reviewed by Prof Jayant Naralikar in Loksattaa 13 April 2003. It is also available on http://mr.upakram.org/node/1065 . where I write socially. My another blog http://faljyotishachikitsa.blogspot.com is on my astrological views. I was coordinator of astrological social project by (Dr. Jayant Narlikar), IUCAA with the help of (Dr. Narendra Dabholkar),Maharashtra ANS , (Prof Sudhakar Kunte) Dept. of Statistics, university . of Pune.

I am very thankful to my wireless colleagues for making my 22 years 9 months wireless life comfortable. Apology for putting U in uncomfortable zone.

Yours truly,

(Prakash Ghatpande)

No comments: